TV-2014-06-25 #127 – June 25th, 2014

Finders, Grinders and Minders

Instant Housecall

• For Remote Support On-Demand & Unattended Remote Access
  • Tech-Vets listeners can try Instant Housecall FREE for 15 days using promo code  TECHVETS

Unlimited Net

Show Links –

10 Comments
Posted in Podcast

10 Responses to “TV-2014-06-25 #127”

1. surft says:

That became intense. Hope everyone let bygones be bygones.

2. Jordan says:

Wow Mike really is under a lot of pressure. That outburst caught me off-guard. I really hope you do find a healthy way to relieve some stress Mike. Best of wishes man.

3. Wade Suhr says:

Carey is right about music. Very helpful for decompression.

This was a very good improv type show by the way.

At the beginning of the podcast Carey mentions how his pet peeve is when people ask how to not fail. I speculate that new people desire 100% success because tech people typically have different social skills than the average person so embarrassment, criticism, confrontation, etc are difficult for them to endure so they want to avoid this in front of new customers.

Thanks Mike & Carey. Love the show.

4. Kip says:

I think it was very brave to bare your souls in the way you guys did and then to go ahead and publish the podcast. This honesty is what makes Tech-Vets so compelling and thought-provoking. Stress in the work place is a hugely important topic.

5. Barry says:

If I recall correctly, it was episode #47 where Carey explained his departure from Computer America. He was very restrained given the circumstances.

As for this episode, it sounds like Mike has become his job. I’ve no halo above my head in that department. For the good of your health you can’t keep this up, though.

6. Robert says:

MIke….I think it is time to off load some of the work on someone else, I know that is difficult but for your sake and the sake of your family, I hope you find a way to relive some of the stress.

7. fred says:

Great comments were left before my posted comment. I worry about Carry ‘ retirement money goals. I worry about Mikes physical health.

8. Daniel says:

I swear, through and through, Carey is nothing if not consistent (and sometimes redundant), I hear the same info throughout his videos. That’s a good thing. 🙂

9. Jonathan says:

Love it!!! Raw and uncut!!

10. Rick says:

Just wanna say hi. Listened to the whole thing.

or chancel